If you have a gardener on your list and you are not sure what to get, maybe one of these books would be a good idea. I admit to having SHELVES full or gardening and design books but these are a few of my favourites.
1. Perennial All-Stars. by Jeff Cox. This is a book that covers 150 BEST perennials for trouble free gardens.
2. Ask the Garden Doctor. Better Home and Gardens. This book is full of cures for common garden issues.
3. The Pruner’s Bible. by Steve Bradley. A Step by step guide on how to prune in your garden.
4. All New Square Foot Gardening. by Mel Bartholomew. An amazing book on how to grow vegetables in less space.
5. Canadian Garden Design. by Mark Cullen. Ideas and inspiration for your garden.